For those of you who have no yet indulged yourselves in that all important set of holiday lashes, ask yourself one thing… why?
Let’s look at the pro’s vs con’s so you can make up your own mind.
Pro’s to having holiday lashes:
- Not having to wear mascara.
- Less time doing makeup, prepping for a night out on the town.
- Looking absolutely fabulous all of the time.
- Not worrying about mascara smearing when in and out of the pool.
Con’s to having holiday lashes:
- Taking extra care to avoid the eye lid area when applying sun cream to maintain good retention (you would probably do this with or without holiday lashes).
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and patting them dry after swimming.
- You’ll probably have to book an infill appointment on your return, due to the fact you liked having them so much.
So… Do you want to look tip top all day and night, without actually having to take time away from your holiday to get ready? I bet you’ve answered your own question!