Thank you for enquiring to be a host for Frankie at Eyelash Excellence.
Frankie receives a large number of requests to teach, and due to our scheduling commitments, we do require a number of conditions to be fulfilled by you, the host. These conditions will ensure that Frankie can arrive at your venue, ready to teach and provide you with the best possible day that she can.
As a host, we will provide you with a quote to have Frankie visit your salon and provide a course(s) of your choice.
Frankie will require a 50% deposit to secure the course dates, with full payment required no later than 4 weeks prior to the course dates.
Course prices are set at the discretion of the host.
It is the hosts responsibility to advertise the course and sell the course places.
In order for Frankie to attend to teach one of her courses, we will need the following criteria confirmed in advance;
- We will need you to provide a suitable venue, or a salon that will accommodate x 6-10 students (& models and couches if required for that course), over the the period of 1-2 days (dependent on the course)
- You will need to provide x 6-10 couches with suitable lighting and seating (If couches are required for the course)
- A suitable light lunch for students, as well as refreshments throughout the day must be available
- You must be able to take receipt of the Eyelash Excellence Kit, which will be sent over prior to the course Eyelash Excellence is one of the leading eyelash training organisations in the world, and we care about our reputation and the standard of the courses we provide. We also want YOU to be affiliated with a high standard of course. As such the venue will need to meet the following conditions to be deemed suitable; ¨ The venue must be indoors and air conditioned
- Preference is given to a salon environment, but if this is not available then hotel meeting rooms or conference facilities can be suitable (cost of hire to be covered by the host)
- The salon/room floor should be free from any other obstructions or hazards (e.g pillars that may block students views, tables, wires, gym equipment etc)
- There must be a plain white wall or screen to project onto. Projector screens can be provided by some hotels
- The venue must be well lit as well as having lighting on each bed
- The venue must be clean, and presentable
- There must be enough room for each student to work independently on their model (3mtrs x 2 mtrs should be a minimum space per bed with room for Frankie to move in between)
- Suitable lighting, is a movable light attached to each bed that lights the model sufficiently for lashing
- A suitable lunch and refreshments constitutes a fresh hot or cold meal, including a vegetarian option and fruit. This should be provided by a holder of a relevant & suitable hygiene qualification for the area.