BLACK FRIDAY SALE 50% OFF
COURSE FROM £199.50
PRICE: £399 + VAT if applicable
Our Fully Accredited Online Beginners Eyelash Extensions course is available to those across the globe and the best out there. Why, because it has been developed by Master Lash Artist Frankie Widdows the CEO of Eyelash Excellence. She is an International Trainer, Guest speaker and Lash Judge at the world’s biggest Eyelash Competitions. As such, you can rest assured that the content covered and taught in this online beginner’s eyelash extensions course is the highest standard within the lash industry.
As a Lash expert, you will be taught Frankie’s techniques which are top level lashing, setting you up for nothing less than competition standard. You will finish this accredited and certified online beginner’s classic eyelash course with an in-depth understanding of all the techniques, feeling confident and competent to be able to offer this treatment to your clients.
Sadly, many Beginner online eyelash extension courses teach only the very basics, leaving students lacking the important lash skills. This sets students up to fail, as well as having to retrain investing yet more money. At Eyelash Excellence we still see so many students taking our refresher beginners or skill building online eyelash courses who were victims of just this. They then had to retrain to learn the basic yet fundamental skills that were not included in their course content.
*contents may vary
BEGINNERS KIT OPTION
(Choose the kit option in the drop down box)
- Adhesive: Onyx Strong hold glue, 2-3 seconds cure time, flexible, great grab, excellence retention, thin viscosity. EU approved and safe
- Tweezers x2: One short tip angled pickup tweezer, one long tip angled isolation tweezer
- Glue Debonder / Remover
- A selection of classic & flat: C curl 0.12mm mixed lengths (for weak/strong natural lashes). C curl 0.15mm mixed lengths (for strong natural lashes). C curl 0.15mm mixed lengths Flats (super lightweight that create a thicker and more dramatic effect)
- Under eye gel pads: eye pads secure the lower lashes during the treatment
- Cleanser sachets (add to client aftercare packs or make up your own cleanser)
- Tile Acrylic hand Palette: attach to your hand
- Micro-brushes: for intricate cleaning
- Flocked applicators: for cleansing
- Mascara wands: To brush through and give to your clients in their aftercare kits
- Micropore tape: (use for taping down pads, lifting the eye, or stretching inner corners)
- Jade Stone: Dispense you adhesive onto your stone, keeps your glue cool.
- Face Mask
- Mannequin Head: to practice on away from clients to develop your skills
- Training lashes for use on mannequin head
- Dental mirror: to check the set from below