Extra Strong Eyelash Extension Glue for professional use only.
This Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue (Oil resistant) is the best selling one from our range, due to its maximum hold it offers clients. Check out our customer reviews for our Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue.
- Low Odour
- EU approved to meet strict safety regulations
- No washing after the treatment required – due to it’s safe properties
- Black in colour
- Flexible working range – manipulate your levels to control its cure speed ( 30-70% and 19-27c/66-80f)
- Cure time – 1-4 secs depending on the levels you set (temperature and humidity)
- Best suited to Classic techniques and pre-made fans, however can be used for volume if working at high levels and the use of an accelerator such as our “Speedy Lash” https://eyelashexcellence.com/product/eyelash-extension-glue-accelerator/
HOW TO USE EXTRA STRONG EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE:
Our Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue is our strongest from the range, as such it has been developed to be slightly thicker. This consistency is the “secret weapon” to its amazing retention – whereby the oils cannot penetrate the bonds.
When you dispense this Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue, you will see that it has a thick consistency, do not be alarmed, this is completely normal, especially if it is very cold. As such it can assist to store it in your pocket close to your body temperature for 10 mins prior to dispensing. At times it may appear a little stringy when dispensed. This is normal and does not mean it has gone off.
This product is very flexible, as such please control your levels to increase or decrease its cure speed: Work in the 40-50% humidity range for slow to medium cure. For a faster cure use at 55-70% humidity. Do not forget to control your temperature levels too. A cool room with result in a slower cure than a hot room.
For use with hand made volume: work at high levels and with an accelerator to increase the cure speed.
How to dip: come out VERY slowly, as slow as you can. You will see that you will always grab a small bead. If need be, it is OK to dab off the excess to ensure you have the correct amount.
When applying, and to aid retention on very oily clients, we suggest either a shimmy or gentle press. This will help to disperse seamlessly.
Best stored in the fridge prior to first opening (up tp 6 months). Allow to reach room temperature before breaking the seal. Once opened NEVER store back in the fridge – instead store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Shelf life once opened 5-7 weeks (can last 3 months if little use)
Shake well before use – for 30 seconds – dispense onto a jade stone or ring
Refresh your bead every 15- 30 minutes (room levels depending)
Store upright and with your lid on tight.
Do not clean your nozzle with lint based products. We suggest to allow the adhesive to run back down the nozzle before replacing the lid. Only clean the nozzle if absolutely necessary as fibres will always be transmitted even from lint free products and can cause the nozzle to clog.
No need to wash the extensions 5 minutes after the treatment like many other similar products suggest. Our Extra strong Eyelash Extension Glue is low odour and super safe. It does not contain harmful stabilizers that are added to many others and are the cause of most reactions.
- Temperature and Humidity range: 19-27 degrees Celsius (66 – 80F) and 30% -70%
- Find the range to suit your chosen techniques – remember lower levels will result in slower curing, higher levels will result in faster curing.
- Ingredients include; ETHYL-2 CYANOACRYLATE
- Black in colour
- Not suitable for those intolerant to cyanoacrylate
- Shelf life once opened 5-7 weeks
- Store in an airtight container at room temp out of direct sunlight
- Do NOT store in the fridge once opened.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 6 months unopened, however bring to room temperature before opening.
- Can be used with our organic clay de-bonder, saturate the bonds for 5-15mins depending on amount used.
- We still recommend that clients clean their extensions with designated shampoo. Keep oil based products away from this product. Exposure to oils will have a detrimental effect on any product.
- Shake well before use.