Our Eyelash remover has a gentle and creamy formula is made from natural clay. Simply saturate the glue bonds for quick and effective removal. The must have product for lash artists that want to offer a comfortable and easy removal of eyelash extensions.
How to use:
- Apply under eye pads to protect the skin.
- Apply to the bonds only of the eyelash extensions (do NOT oversaturate)
- Allow to saturate the glue bonds for approximately 5 minutes.
- Using micro brushes or flocked applicators, work the bases of the eyelash extensions between the applicator to loosen the adhesive bonds.
- If required, apply more eyelash remover (Do NOT over saturate) – leave for another 5 minutes and repeat as above
- Once all eyelash extensions have been removed, use damp cotton rounds to cleanse off any leftover residue.
Flocked applicators: https://eyelashexcellence.com/product/flocked-applicator/
What is the best eyelash remover?
We our confident that our Eyelash remover with its gentle, organic and creamy properties will be your new favourite product.
Is it safe to remove eyelash extensions at home?
We do not recommend that clients remover their own eyelash extensions. Instead to visit a qualified therapist that will use remove eyelashes correctly.