PH Balance to assist with the PH levels to assist with the retention of eyelash extensions.
Did you know that a lot of retention issues are actually due to the PH level of the natural lashes, the reasons why eyelash extensions are sometimes off within days.
A PH level that is too acidic or too alkaline will have detrimental effects on not only the grab of the eyelash extension onto the natural lash ( especially important when russian volume lashing ) but also on client retention. Our PH Balance will assist neutralising the PH of the natural lashes allowing the eyelash extensions to bond better offering added eyelash retention.
This PH Balance has been designed to balance the PH level in the natural lashes and aid in retention of eyelash extensions which will be affected by incorrect levels of PH in the natural lashes.
Directions for use for PH Balance:
- After cleansing, use this PH Balancer as your last step in your process prior to the application of eyelash extensions.
- Use a micro-brush to swipe the PH Balancer from the base to the tip of the natural lashes.
- Do not oversaturate the natural lashes with the PH Balance.
- Allow the PH Balance to dry for 1-2 mins naturally, or with the use of a hand held battery operated fan prior to the application of eyelash extensions.
- PH Balancer can also be applied to practice lashes to assist with the grab and cure when practicing your eyelash extensions away from real clients.
- Use PH Balancer on all clients prior to the application of eyelash extensions.
- PH Balancer is NOT a primer which is used to dehydrate the natural lashes, PH Balancer is designed to balance the PH in the natural lashes.