Our Brow Lamination Kit is made in the UK, as such conforms to strict UK/EU regulations.
Brow Lamination processing timings:
- Very fine brows (3-4 minutes)
- Fine brows (4-5 minutes)
- Healthy brows (5-6 minutes)
- Healthy/coarse brows (6-7 minutes)
Brow Lamination Patch Testing:
For the treatment of Brow Lamination, a patch test must be carried out at least 24-48 hours prior to the full treatment (check with your insurance company for guidance on their policies).
A positive reaction to the test can show inflammation/irritation/swelling/redness of the area. In the event of such reactions (even extremely minor) you must NOT go ahead with the treatment.
Brow Lamination step by step:
Option 1 – Apply a thin layer glue/bonder (optional) to the brows and use comb to brush into desired position.
Option 2 – Or style the brows into position using the comb provided or mascara wand, then apply the lifting solution (Step 1) and leave for the recommended time. Ensure the correct time is selected according the thickness and density of the natural brow hair. Once the appropriate time has lapsed remove the solution using a dry cotton bud.
Ensure brows are still brushed into the desired position and apply a thin layer of the neutralising solution (Step 2) to the brows. Leave on for the desired time according to the processing times. Remove the solution using a damp cotton bud.
If tinting the brows, apply the tint before step 3 and leave to develop for 1-3mins. Once tint has been removed any waxing or threading can then be carried out.
Use a disposable lipstick wand to apply the moisturising serum (Step 3) to the brows and ask your client to leave this on the brows for 24hrs.
Brow Lamination Kit contains:
10 x 0.5ml sachets of lifting solution for step 1
10 x 0.5ml sachets of neutralising solution for step 2
10 x 0.5ml sachets of moisturising serum for step 3
1 x brow comb
Brow Lamination Aftercare Advice
- Keep the brows dry for 24 hrs after treatment
- Do not apply make-up/products/self-tanning, or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/steamy showers/sweating for 48hrs after treatment
- Once or twice a day apply a nourishing oil to the brow hairs to keep them moisturised
- Do not touch the area for 24 hours post treatment
- Lasts up to 2 months with correct aftercare
Brow Lamination Kit, for professional use only
There are no reviews yet.