HOW TO USE EXTRA STRONG EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE:
Our Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue is our strongest from the range and has been developed to be thicker than traditional adhesives – so do not be alarmed to find it has a much thicker consistency, this is completely normal. Its “Unique” formula can take some getting use to, but after some practice this adhesive will soon become one of your favourites on those tricky clients due to its incredible hold.
This thicker consistency is the “secret weapon” to its amazing retention – whereby the oils cannot penetrate the bonds.
With thicker adhesives comes a slower cure speed sadly. Therefore, we personally recommend that this adhesive is not suitable for the volume technique where you need to work with a thin viscosity super quick curing adhesive such as our Supersonic
However, this adhesive can be manipulated to set quicker by increasing your room temperature and humidity levels as well as using an accelerator such as our Speedy Lash We have tested this adhesive up to 33 degrees celsius (91.4F) and 70% humidity and it still worked which also makes this a popular choice for artists who work in hot humid climates as well as lash rooms such as summer houses, cabins, etc which can get very hot in the summer months.
Our Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue is best kept at room temperature due to its thicker consistency. Do NOT allow it to get too cold otherwise it will take on a thicker consistency inside the bottle and be difficult to dispense.
TOP TIP: Pop this adhesive in your pocket close to your body 10-15 mins before each use. The warmth of your body thins the consistency slightly to assist with dispensing and bringing it to the perfect temperature to work with.
Once brought to body temperature shake well before use and then turn your bottle upside down vertically and allow the glue to enter the base of the nozzle. From here squeeze the bottle hard (sometimes two hands may be required if this Extra Strong Eyelash Extension glue is still a little cold). As the glue travels down the nozzle, you will see that it has a thick consistency and may if a little cold look stringy. Do not be alarmed, this is completely normal and does not mean it has gone off.
HOW TO DIP:
Come out VERY slowly, as slow as you can. You will see that you will always grab a small bead of our Strong Eyelash Extension Glue due to its thicker formula. Either dab off the excess (this is the only adhesive we recommend to dab) or use a “shimmy” motion onto the natural lash to disperse the adhesive for a seamless bond and extra retention.
Do not clean your nozzle with lint based products. We suggest to allow the adhesive to run back down the nozzle before replacing the lid. Only clean the nozzle if absolutely necessary as fibres will always be transmitted even from lint free products and can cause the nozzle to clog.
- Medium Odour yet Strong Eyelash Extension Glue
- EU approved to meet strict safety regulations
- No washing after the treatment required – due to it’s safe properties
- Black in colour
- Flexible high end working range – manipulate your levels to control its cure speed (50-70% and 19-33/91.4f)
- Cure time 2 seconds plus…… can be manipulated depending on the levels you set (temperature and humidity)
- Best suited to Classic techniques, pre-made fans, YY Lashes etc, however can be used for volume if working at high levels and the use of an accelerator.
- Ingredients include; ETHYL-2 CYANOACRYLATE
- Not suitable for those intolerant to cyanoacrylate
- Shelf life once opened 5-7 weeks
- Store in an airtight container at room temp out of direct sunlight
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 6 months unopened, however bring to room temperature before opening.
- Do NOT store in the fridge once opened.
- Our Strong Eyelash Extension Glue can be used with our Organic clay de-bonder : saturate the bonds for 5-15mins depending on amount used.
- We still recommend that clients clean the extensions with designated shampoo and keep oil based products away from this product. Exposure to oils will have a detrimental effect on any product.
- Shelf life once opened 5-7 weeks (can last 3 months if little use)
- Bring to body temperature prior to working with it for optimum consistency
- Shake well before use – dispense onto a jade stone or ring
- Refresh your bead every 15- 30 minutes (room levels depending)
- Store upright and with your lid on tight.
DO YOU NEED TO WASH AFTER THE TREATMENT TO REMOVE HARMFUL VAPOURS?
No need to wash the extensions 5 minutes after the treatment like many other similar products suggest. Our Extra strong Eyelash Extension Glue is medium odour and super safe. It does not contain harmful stabilizers that are added to many others and are the cause of most reactions.
REMEMBER, you can find great content and guides on our YouTube channel here: