Ph Balancer for Eyelash Extensions
PH Balancer to assist with the PH levels to assist with the retention of eyelash extensions.
Did you know that a lot of retention issues are actually due to the PH levels of the natural lashes, the reasons why eyelash extensions are sometimes off within days.
A PH Balancer for eyelash extensions will assist with levels that are too acidic or too alkaline as this will have detrimental effects on not only the grab of the eyelash extension onto the natural lash ( especially important when Russian volume lashing ) but also on client retention. Our PH Balance will assist neutralising the PH of the natural lashes allowing the eyelash extensions to bond better offering added eyelash retention.
Directions for use for PH Balancer:
- After cleansing, use this as your last step in your process prior to the application of eyelash extensions.
- Use a micro-brush to swipe the PH Balancer from the base to the tip of the natural lashes.
- Do not oversaturate the natural lashes
- Allow to dry for 1-2 mins naturally, or with the use of a hand held battery operated fan prior to the application of eyelash extensions.
- Can also be applied to practice lashes to assist with the grab and cure when practicing your eyelash extensions away from real clients.
- Use PH Balancer for eyelash extensions on all clients.
- This product is NOT a primer which is used to dehydrate the natural lashes, PH Balancer is designed to balance the PH in the natural lashes.
- Store in a cool and dry place (room temperature). Do not expose to extreme heat (e.g. sunlight). Do not store close to naked flames or sources of heat or use in their direct vicinity.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
For optimum retention, why not double up your purchase with our post bonder “Rapid Cure” to elasticise the adhesive bonds, click here to buy. You can also see Rapid cure in action on our Instagram channel, click here
Total game changer. I’m using this with the Ruby adhesive and my clients’ retention is soooooo much better than before! If you’re considering purchasing the Retention Aid, don’t hesitate, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks for another great product Frankie!
Meagan Pressly (verified owner) –
One of my go to’s now! I love it has biotin in it also!!! Pearl and RA are my favorites